If the art of Network Marketing is your “pin-point” passion, you may certainly want to take note and put into play these 50 “best practice” marketing techniques.
Here we go!
1. Use your products regularly.
2. Make a total commitment to your program for at least one year.
3. Sell yourself first, then the products and the marketing plan.
4. Spend 90% of your business time with distributors, customers and prospects.
5. Present your products and marketing plan personally to at least one person daily.
6. Let everyone know what business you are in. Advertise.
7. Make “understanding people” more important that product knowledge.
8. Duplicate yourself by making distributors independent of you.
9. Motivate your group monthly by offering money, travel, recognition and other rewards for specific achievements.
10. Praise your distributor’s accomplishments.
11. Mingle with top distributors and ask how they made it.
12. Be persistent – only one out of every 20 people you approach may get serious about the business or be interested in your products.
13. Lead by example. Never stop recruiting, training and retailing.
14. Keep it simple: do things others can easily duplicate and copy.
15. Keep in touch – communicate by newsletter, meetings, weekly calls, postcards, voice mail – pass on pertinent information immediately.
16. Conduct simple, brief, dramatic presentations.
17. Listen 80% of the time, talk 20%.
18. Satisfy all complaints immediately.
19. Concentrate on what you can do for your distributors and customers, not on your own profits.
20. Ask for referrals from your best customers.
21. Give customers more than they expect. Everyone loves a free gift.
22. Develop at least 30 retail and/or wholesale customers.
23. Provide one-day delivery service.
24. Believe in your products so much that you know every person you talk to is going to buy from you.
25. Tell your customers how much you appreciate their business.
26. Don’t accept “no” as a final answer – approach each prospect at least 12 times a year with new information.
27. Send customers monthly promotional information. Don’t your forget your customers and don’t let your customers forget you!
28. Speak enthusiastically about your business and products.
29. Work on top priority projects that produce the highest returns.
30. Build your list of contacts daily while you build your reputation.
31. Approach former top producers. They are always open.
32. Fit the needs of a prospect with the benefits of your products and/or business opportunity.
33. Organize your files so you can locate any piece of information in 30 seconds.
34. Use an answering machine or service, and return all calls within 24 hours. Use a cellular phone for best service.
35. Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals – and do whatever is necessary to achieve them.
36. Do not pass negative rumors downline! Check the facts yourself.
37. Listen to cassette tapes on multi-level tips from top earners.
38. Subscribe to multi-level magazines. Read self-help books.
39. Expand your distributorship world-wide. Think big!
40. Tell others what they are interested in knowing, not what you think they should hear.
41. Spend money on things that will make you more money.
42. Schedule important tasks at the time of day when you are your best.
43. Delegate – do those things only you can do.
44. Read biographies of successful people to be inspired by their lives.
45. Present business opportunities and training regularly.
46. Plow your profits back into building your business.
47. Know that if others can do it, so can you. Challenge yourself.
48. Give yourself a reward for reaching your goal and a penalty for falling short.
49. Have so much fun in your business that others want to join you.
50. Do it now!
Final Network Marketing Note:
I fervently suggest that you print out these “key-points” and refer to them often. (I recommend at least once daily or until you can recite them without hesitation and automatically implement them in the blink-of-an-eye!) Stay simple and stand on the basics.
You see, there really is no true financial benefit to making your relationship building process difficult. When success seems to evade you, jump back to the basics and watch your numbers begin to flourish once again!